This sleepover guides families to experience all Busch Gardens has to offer at night. Imagine taking your family to a theme park and NOT having to make any decisions, worry about where youâ€™re going or when youâ€™re going to eat!
Itâ€™s a different park after dark! Check out what you can get up too….
- Your night begins as you meet enthusiastic expert educators whoâ€™ll outfit you for the adventure ahead. Theyâ€™ll help you load up your gear, have some dinner, and then youâ€™re off and runningâ€¦make that DANCING! Upbeat contemporary music and strolling entertainers throughout the park set the mood as you groove from attraction to attraction!
- For our familial thrill-seekers, why not try SheiKraâ€™s weightless sensation and 200 foot dropâ€¦IN THE DARK!?!?!
- Then, Kinetix kicks off with live music & singing, pyrotechnics, dancing, lasers, and amazing acts from around the world.
- Once the park closes to guests, youâ€™ll have animal experts & viewing of world-class animal habitats all to yourselves.
- If ALL of this excitement leaves your kids wanting more, have no fear: Treetop Trails is here! This three story maze of rope bridges and nets for the young (and young at heart) to climb is an awesome way to end the night!
- In the morning… rise and shine, have an up-close encounter with some special Animal Ambassadors. After youâ€™ve satisfied your appetite for learning, itâ€™s time for a nice hot breakfast!
All happening on June 21st, July 26th and August 2nd. Availability for these sleepovers is limited.
Summer Nights Family Fun Sleepover Details
- Park admission is not included or required for the event
- Discounts are available for Passport Members & Busch Gardensâ€™ Campers
- Children must be in third grade or above & accompanied by adult family members
- To book, visit Busch Gardens online or call 877-248-2267