This sleepover guides families to experience all Busch Gardens has to offer at night. Imagine taking your family to a theme park and NOT having to make any decisions, worry about where you’re going or when you’re going to eat!
It’s a different park after dark! Check out what you can get up too….
- Your night begins as you meet enthusiastic expert educators who’ll outfit you for the adventure ahead. They’ll help you load up your gear, have some dinner, and then you’re off and running…make that DANCING! Upbeat contemporary music and strolling entertainers throughout the park set the mood as you groove from attraction to attraction!
- For our familial thrill-seekers, why not try SheiKra’s weightless sensation and 200 foot drop…IN THE DARK!?!?!
- Then, Kinetix kicks off with live music & singing, pyrotechnics, dancing, lasers, and amazing acts from around the world.
- Once the park closes to guests, you’ll have animal experts & viewing of world-class animal habitats all to yourselves.
- If ALL of this excitement leaves your kids wanting more, have no fear: Treetop Trails is here! This three story maze of rope bridges and nets for the young (and young at heart) to climb is an awesome way to end the night!
- In the morning… rise and shine, have an up-close encounter with some special Animal Ambassadors. After you’ve satisfied your appetite for learning, it’s time for a nice hot breakfast!
All happening on June 21st, July 26th and August 2nd. Availability for these sleepovers is limited.
Summer Nights Family Fun Sleepover Details
- Park admission is not included or required for the event
- Discounts are available for Passport Members & Busch Gardens’ Campers
- Children must be in third grade or above & accompanied by adult family members
- To book, visit Busch Gardens online or call 877-248-2267