One of Sea World’s most popular attractions is making a comeback. The Dine with Shamu Experience opened its doors Monday, 2 years after it was closed following the sad death of trainer Dawn Brancheau, killed by Tillikum, a killer whale, in February 2010.
The cost is above your park admission coming in at $49 for adults and $24 for children (ages 3 through 9) , with an all you can eat a selection of foods from the buffet table including :
• All-natural, grain-fed Black Angus strip loin
• 100% natural cinnamon-cured roasted pork loin
• Rosemary-glazed free range grilled chicken
• Filet of cod (certified sustainable)
• Seasonal sides including lemon butter herb-roasted red potatoes, summer vegetable lo mein, cucumber salad, mixed green salad, summer fruit salad, and coconut Caribbean rice
• Baked goods made fresh at SeaWorld
• Signature desserts
• Special kids’ buffet
This can all be enjoyed whilst watching the trainers show how they work with the killer whales and up close conversations from the trainers where you can pose questions.