It’s true, Ripley’s Believe It or Not celebrated its 20th anniversary of its Orlando Odditorium, but in a very odd way of course. They unleashed the world-famous and legendary Lizardman and offered up a day full of free, family-friendly activities and food.It all took place yesterday (Saturday) and the public was invited to join in the fun. It was the world’s first-ever Oddtoberfest…
“We’ve been offering up the weird, the bizarre and the unusual for two decades, and Oddtoberfest will be a fitting celebration of our long history here on International Drive,” said Joe Kasinski earlier this week, Director of Sales and Marketing for Ripley’s Orlando .
Oddtoberfest highlights included:
- Erik “The Lizardman” Sprague, who has transformed himself into a half-man/half-lizard
- “Trick Ropin’ Trevor” Dreher displayed his world-class trick roping talents.
- The Belly Dancing Amora Fire Eater .
- Radio Disney’s Road Crew.
- Weird carnival games.
- Food trucks.
- Live music from Beebs and Her Moneymakers.