Experience the Nighttime Screamin’ Gator Zip line tour at Gatorland; it’s an evening full of chills and thrills! Be one of the first to soar high above the Alligator Breeding Marsh by the light of the moon as hundreds of glowing red eyes follow your every move.
Once back on land, you’ll head out on a private tour of the Alligator Capital of the World complete with an up-close look at the rare white, leucistic alligators in the White Gator Swamp.
Then it’s back to the Alligator Breeding Marsh armed with a flashlight and a few hot dogs to feed the hungry gators lurking nearby.
Tour consists of two zips, a swinging bridge, tour of Gatorland including the Alligator Breeding Marsh and up-close interaction with a variety of critters.
- Participants must be at least 37″ tall and weigh no more than 275 lbs, and must fit safely into the zip line harnesses (Guests may be required to weigh in at time of participation).
- Participants must wear closed toe shoes. Skirts, dresses, and short shorts are discouraged.
- The Screamin’ Gator Zip Line traverses numerous public walkways and animal exhibits. For the safety of the animals and park guests below the zip lines, cameras, cell phones, video equipment including GoPro™ HD cameras and other personal items may not be taken on your adventure. Secure lockers will be available for storing your belongings.
- Guests will be required to sign a Release, Liability Waiver, and Consent Agreement prior to their launch (Click here to view adult waiver). Minors under the age of 18 MUST have a Liability Waiver and Consent Agreement executed and signed by a parent or natural guardian (Click here to view minor waiver).
- 48 hour cancellation required for full refund on your zip line reservation. If you need to change your launch date or time, please contact Gatorland a minimum of 24 hours prior to your scheduled launch to reschedule. If your launch is canceled due to inclement weather, a rain check will be issued for a future launch within one year from the date of your originally scheduled visit.
- Launch from heights of up to 65 feet
- Soar across five intense zip lines ranging in length from 230 feet to more than 500 feet, and carefully cross a swinging bridge over the parkâ€™s main walkway.
- Fly at speeds near 30 miles per hour over alligators and crocodiles.
- Equipment (helmet, gloves and harness) provided.
- Just minutes from area hotels, theme parks, and the Orlando International Airport
This incredibly entertaining and educating 2 hour experience begins with a brief safety and orientation session. The best part is the low price of $69.99 includes all day admission to Gatorland, The Alligator Capital of the World.
All adventures are led by highly trained guides who love to share stories and myths about all of the critters who call Gatorland home. Our guides are the best in the world! Prepare to experience Gatorland from a view point previously reserved for our fine feathered friends!